So, how do I rent a cabin?
We’ve had a lot of people ask the ins and outs of how to rent a cabin with us. So here we’ve compiled some of the most popular questions to give you an easy to read overview.
Firstly, head over to Our Cabins page. Here you will see a whole range of information about the cabin floor plans we offer. For those interested you can also read through some of the more technical details to find how they are built with superior quality!
Once you’ve decided on your cabin floor plan, scroll down and fill out the form below. This will help us get some general information from you. We’ll mainly use it to google map your property to make sure a cabin will fit. Then we can give you a call to discuss timings and go over any questions that you may have.
How does it work?
Here’s an overview:
- The floor plans are indicative only. They come unfurnished however do include a kitchen with a mini stove, bathroom and air conditioning.
- You can pay an initial non refundable $200 deposit to secure your cabin. If it all goes through, then you pay an additional $300 to make the total refundable bond of $500.
- Delivery, set up and pickup costs are roughly $800 in total depending on where you live.
- The total of your bond, transit costs and first week of rent is due before delivery.
- We have 3 toilet options – a chemical, standard or incinolet.
Things you’ll need to provide:
- A garden hose or preferably a black alkathene pipe to hook up your water.
- A 15 amp power extension lead to hook up the power.
- Depending on your toilet option, you may need your friendly plumber to hook up the waste. If you go with the incinolet, you can simply buy a waste pipe and run it to an outside house drain.
Have more questions? Feel free to check out our FAQ’s or Contact Us. If not, get booking!